Wednesday, October 16, 2013

SanDisk Memory Card Not Getting Recognized on Windows 7

Users That Run into Memory Card Data Loss on Windows 7
User 1: Hello! My SanDisk memory card is not recognized by my Windows 7 computer when I insert it into a card reader. Other memory card can be recognized on the same computer. When I insert the SanDisk memory card into a digital camera, it cannot be read normally by saying memory card is full. I need help to retrieve files which have been stored on the memory card. By the way, it is a 4 GB SanDisk SD card. Can anybody give me a hand?

User 2: I want to know if there is any method to access data from a SanDisk memory card which cannot be recognized on my Windows 7 computer. I used to have a Windows XP computer. Every time I wanted to transfer data from my memory card, I will connect the card to my Windows XP computer. However, my Windows XP computer was broken and I bought a new laptop. I installed Windows 7 OS on the new computer. But today when I connect my memory card to the computer, it is not recognized as an external drive. What should I do to get data off the card?

Download the Following Software to Recover Data


http://download.icare-recovery.com-go.biz/icaredrs.zip
#1 Data Recovery
Software to restore data off usb drive, memory card, pen drive, hard disk, external drive etc.
How to use: best disk recovery software for step by step guide



http://clicksoft.bluesquad.revenuewire.net/win-data-rec/download/

#2 Data Recovery Software
Another chance for you to recover data from disk, card, external etc.   
How to use: Windows data recovery steps




#3 Data Recovery for Card USB - recover data from card/usb

How to use: memory card recovery tutorials 



How to Restore Data from SanDisk Memory Card on Windows 7 Computer?

Windows 7 recovery software is an all-in-one data recovery tool that can restore data from any device on Windows 7 computer. It is helpful for data recovery when memory card cannot be recognized, memory card is not readable, memory card is not detected, memory card error and more. If you want to use Windows 7 recovery software, the first thing you have to do is to download and install the software on your Windows 7 computer. Being a free data recovery tool, Windows 7 recovery software allows you to retrieve lost files from your memory card without paying any penny.

Attentions
1. When memory card cannot be recognized on my computer, but still can be detected under disk management, don’t format the memory card immediately.
2. Unless you don’t want to get back data fromthe memory card, you cannot do anything to the memory card before data is recovered.
3. When data is recovered, please save the recovered files to any other devices rather than the memory card which cannot be recognized.

No comments:

Post a Comment