Thursday, October 10, 2013

I Format My SD Card in Windows 7 Computer, Can I Unformat It?

I Format My SD Card in Windows 7 Computer
I have an SD card in my Nikon camera, but it stopped working without any warning. When I turned on my camera, it said there is no memory card. I felt it strange, so I took out the SD card from the camera and connected it to my computer. The SD card can be recognized and shown as an external drive when I inserted it to my computer, but I could find nothing inside the memory card which stored many important data such as pictures, movies and music. I have tried to reboot the computer and reconnect the SD card, but the card was still shown as empty. Finally, I formatted my SD card to make it work properly on my camera. However, I still haven’t found the lost files on the SD card.

What mentioned above is my true experience. In order to get back the lost files from my SD card, I have searched for many solutions online. Although everybody provides a different solution, I find a common point among those solutions. I learnt I have to use data recovery software if I want to restore the lost data on my SD card. Since I have learnt this point, I decide to look for a reliable, secure and good data recovery software.

Difficulties That I Encounter in Looking for a Good Recovery Tool
Things was not so easy as I imagine, I have encountered some difficulties in the process of looking for a reliable and good data recovery tool. I could find lots of such kind of tools online, but when I downloaded and installed them on my computer, I found they are not compatible with my computer. Since my computer is running with Windows 7 OS, I realized that I need to look for a data recovery program which can work under Windows 7 computer.

Unformat SD Card in Windows 7 with Professional Program
I made great efforts to find Windows 7 recovery software which is designed for Windows 7 users to help restore lost files. When I got this software online, I found it completely free for all users. After I installed it on my computer, it can be compatible with my computer perfectly. The Windows 7 recovery software allows users to retrieve lost files from all types of memory cards including SD card. Even if you don’t have any skill on data recovery, you can handle this software simply by following the instructions on the interface of it. 

Download the Following Software to Recover Data


http://download.icare-recovery.com-go.biz/icaredrs.zip
#1 Data Recovery
Software to restore data off usb drive, memory card, pen drive, hard disk, external drive etc.
How to use: best disk recovery software for step by step guide



http://clicksoft.bluesquad.revenuewire.net/win-data-rec/download/

#2 Data Recovery Software
Another chance for you to recover data from disk, card, external etc.   
How to use: Windows data recovery steps




#3 Data Recovery for Card USB - recover data from card/usb

How to use: memory card recovery tutorials 

Posts Related to SD Card Format Recovery

No comments:

Post a Comment